The Kindness Closet
Offering students access to necessities for hygiene & small school supplies in a dignified manner.
Inspired by generosity, the Kindness Closet is a way for The Wallace Volatile Foundation to offer the students access to some necessities for hygiene & small school supplies in a dignified manner.
The Kindness Closet will offer toiletries and school supplies, free of charge, to a school for set up in a private, yet accessible area for students to choose from as the need arises.
*We will be accepting applications for this inaugural year, so we may gift 10 deserving schools with a Kindness Closet.
- Soap Bars
- Hair Comb
- Dental Floss
- Shaving Gel
- Nail Files
- Cotton Pads
- Cotton Buds
- Facial Wipes
- Lip Balm
- Menstrual Pads
- Contact Lens Solutions
- Hair Ties (packs)
- Hand Towels
Please fill out the following questionnaire.
(If you would like to send via mail, click here to print a form & submit to: The Wallace Volatile Foundation
P.O. Box 260
Devault, PA 19432)
The qualifications for a Kindness Closet are simple!
- The school for which you are applying is a public school
- The school has an available closet/space which is available to the students, which can be private but not in an area which is “closed off”. (We might suggest in the nurse’s office, a library nook, unused janitor closet, or a bookshelf in the cafeteria)
- We will need to speak to the principal/headmaster in charge prior to any supplies being sent
- By applying for this donation, you agree on behalf of the school to submit 3 photos of the area prior to the redesignation of the Kindness Closet, and 3 photos after the supplies are stocked. (No pictures showing students are acceptable)
- The school to allow The Wallace Volatile Foundation to mention your school on the website and to our donors in our end of the year letter of appreciation.